Did you decide to buy a couple of new rollerblades? Surely you realized that the market is huge and choosing an option is harder than you thought.
Lucky you! I have also decided to buy a pair, and after hours of browsing the internet, I have discovered the best rollerblades for women.
And you know what? I will share my TOP 13 with you!
Afterward, I’ll explain everything you need to consider before buying rollerblades. And I hope you come out as an expert rollerblade-buyer after reading this!
TOP 13 Best Women’s Rollerblades Of 2019
Bladerunner Advantage Pro XT
Review: New to the world of inline skates? The Bladerunner Advantage Pro XT is one of the best women’s rollerblades for beginners you can find.
Worried about falling down? Not with these skates! Their boot ensures that your feet are securely fastened and that you remain stable during movements.
Would you like to skate long distances?
Lucky for you, these skates have a padded boot and tongue that provide maximum comfort for skate for hours without any discomfort to your feet.
- The stability offered by the boot and the frame will give you incredible stability through a decrease in the center of gravity.
- Easy to travel long distances, with your feet comfortable, padded, and securely fastened.
- The combination of their 80mm wheels and ABEC 7 bearings allows you to go at a moderate speed with minimum effort.
- The boot’s material doesn’t provide good ventilation.
- Boot size is not adjustable.
If you’re new to inline skating, the Bladerunner Advantage Pro XT is for you. You’ll have excellent support, stability, good grip, and comfort. What more could you ask for during your first practices?
Review: Ready to take your skating to the next level? The K2 Skate Alexis Pro 84 are the rollerblades for you!
When you slide your feet into these skates you will notice their incredibly padded cover, that will allow you to skate comfortably for hours.
In addition, to ensure that your hygiene is not compromised, these skates have an antimicrobial footbed in the boots – unpleasant smells? No more!
To make sure you get the most out of every move, it has an aluminum frame that works to effectively transfer great power from your body to the wheels.
- Their 84mm wheels are the perfect size to ride through patches on the skating surface without compromising your balance.
- Say no to bad odors! Their antimicrobial footbed will prevent that.
- Excellent ventilation system to keep your feet fresh.
- The wheels are not suitable for asphalt.
- If you decide to remove the brake, you will need to buy an additional short axle, which is not included.
You won’t go wrong with choosing K2 Skate Alexis Pro 84 if you’re already a veteran in inline skating. They will help you on your way to becoming an expert skater!
Rollerblade Macroblade 90 High-Performance Fitness
Review: Are you looking for the best women’s rollerblades for outdoors? I got it for you!
The high-quality wheels of the Macroblade 90 High-Performance Fitness are specially designed to be hard enough to ride across the asphalt with no damages – perfect to skate around the city!
This inline skate is specially designed for intermediate-level skaters, but if you are an advanced one you will love them too.
And, that’s not all:
Their aluminum frame will provide not only good support and stability but also allows an excellent transfer of energy to the wheels, preventing you from fatiguing too quickly.
This is excellent for large distances!
- The wheels are hard enough to ride on the asphalt.
- Wonderful for outdoors.
- They can reach speeds that have nothing to envy to those reached by an expert level rollerblade.
- The ventilation system could be better.
- The frame is not detachable, something counterproductive if you want to replace the frame or customize the skate.
You’re the kind of lady who likes to ride around town on her skates? This is one of the best women’s inline skates for outdoors!
High Bounce Adjustable Inline Skate
Review: High Bounce Adjustable Inline Skate are everything you need if you are looking for fashionability and performance.
These skates have a unique design with rubber wheels that allow a perfect glide without excessive effort.
In addition, the boot offers excellent padding so that your feet are protected from even the slightest damage they may suffer during skating.
The best part?
You don’t have to worry if your feet don’t fit perfectly, as these skates have a boot-size adjustment system.
There’s no way you can’t get a good grip with these skates!
- Comfort padding inside the boot, that ensure that your feet will be protected.
- They have a simple buckle closure system, with no laces to tie – easier and quicker to fasten!
- Adjustable boot sizes with a simple push bottom mechanism.
- Speed addict? These skates aren’t very fast.
- They’re a little heavy, which doesn’t make them ideal for performing figures.
No more worries about buying a pair of inline skates that don’t fit your feet perfectly: with a simple button, you have a wide variety of adjustable sizes on the boot to choose from!
Review: Definitely, these Roller Derby AERIO Q-60 are one of the best women’s inline skaters for beginners!
Its triple aluminum design offers excellent resistance for your first practices, in which you could possibly fall or impact your rollerblades.
It also has a very comfortable padded footbed that allows you to skate longer, with less discomfort or pain.
Worried about your stability while skating?
I got it for you! The boots of these skates have an excellent ankle grip with a closing system that allows your feet to be well secured and controlled during your skating.
- The triple aluminum frame makes this rollerblade strong and durable.
- The 80 mm wheels allow to reach high speeds.
- Your feet will be kept fresh since the boots allow enough ventilation.
- The boot cannot be adjustable to different sizes.
- They’re not the best if you’re looking for professional rollerblades.
Sturdy material, excellent ankle grip and a secure closing system: everything you need if you’re just getting started in the world of inline skating, and want to feel safe in your practices!
K2 Skate Alexis Boa Inline Skates
Review: Are you an intermediate skater looking for an on budget rollerblade? You need to have K2 Skate Alexis Boa in your options!
The boot’s inside is incredibly soft to ensure that you are comfortable during your practice, with arch support that offers great balance and avoids foot pains when skating.
Want to skate in the summer or during wet temperatures?
You don’t need to worry! These inline skates have one of the best ventilation systems you’ll find.
In addition, the combination of their 80 mm wheels with their aluminum frame are excellent for riding on the asphalt without becoming fatigued very fast!
- The frame allows wheels from 80-89mm so you are free to customize your skates according to your needs!
- They have a ventilation system that allows air to flow properly.
- Their arch support is excellent for a good grip, and to prevent discomforts when skating.
- No size adjustment system.
- They don’t reach high speeds.
If you have experience in the world of inline skating and don’t want to spend too much on a new pair of skates, the K2 Skate Alexis Boa are for you!
Review: If you like speeds, these skates are for you. Not for nothing, they’re called Bladerunner Pro 80!
These skates are specially designed to offer the possibility of reaching high speeds without compromising balance and stability during skating.
The ankle grip is also strong enough to ensure an excellent fit and keep you from falling during your practice.
I can’t stop mentioning:
These skates are designed to be worn for hours without causing any pain to your feet! Say goodbye to uncomfortable skates, which end up causing blisters.
- You like to skate for hours? These skates are incredibly comfortable for that.
- Their 80mm wheels are strong enough to skate on the asphalt.
- The boot’s closing system ensures a good grip and support.
- They don’t have a good ventilation system.
- Come in a unique color. There are no options to choose from.
Hey, speed lover! These skates are for you. You will feel great comfort, with excellent support and stability while you are able to skate at high speeds on the asphalt.
Review: This is one of the best women’s inline skates you can choose if you are a beginner.
Rollerblade Zetrablade is a safe, comfortable and easy to use inline skate, with a smooth and effortless glide – perfect when you are just starting to learn how to skate!
The boot has a high cover for added support and stability. In addition, the frame is made of high-quality materials which offer resistance and durability.
- Excellent for a wide variety of outdoors activities and long distances.
- The frame is integrated with the shell, which ensures stability and balance through a decrease in the center of gravity.
- The combination of 80mm wheels with S5G bearings allows a smooth ride with minimum effort.
- No brakes installed. They must be purchased separately.
- They’re a little heavy.
Say goodbye to the fear of falling down with the Rollerblade Zetrablade! Their high adjustment and secure closing system are excellent to ensure a good grip and balance.
VNLA Carbon Speed Rollerblades
Review: Hands-down to these pair of skates:
In my opinion, they are one of the best rollerblades for women ever. When I say “best”, I mean the extremely highest, pro-level quality.
The carbon fiberglass boots protect your feet from any kind of tough weather and patches that can be found on the ground.
In addition, the soft padded interior allows you to skate for longer periods without feeling uncomfortable!
Ready for the best part?
Fitting will never be a problem again. These boots are designed to be heat molded. Just preheat them in the oven for a few minutes and put them on immediately: they will fit perfectly to the shape of your feet!
- Great for indoors and outdoors: suitable for any kind of activity!
- Their aluminum frame offers durability and an excellent energy transfer to the wheels.
- The carbon fiberglass material of the boots, allow heat molded: your feet will fit great on them!
- They are expensive.
- There’s no adjustable size system.
If you are a beginner or intermediate skater, these skates are not for your level. But if you’re looking for speed, quality and endurance… Look no further! The VNLA Carbon Rollerblades are designed for you.
Epic Skates Engage 3-Wheel
Review: If you’re looking for comfort, stability and speed in a single inline skate, then the Epic Skates Engage 3-Wheel are for you.
These inline skates have 125 mm wheels, large enough to withstand the asphalt without damage and capable of taking you at high speeds!
These wheels are removable and replaceable too! You are free to modify these skates according to your wishes.
Plus, they have an aluminum frame that makes these rollerblades resistant to the shocks that may happen during the ride.
- Excellent support on the ankles.
- They are modifiable: the wheels can be removed and replaced.
- Their 125 mm wheels are excellent for indoor and outdoor activities.
- Brakes are not included.
- The wheel bearings are not top-notch and could be better.
Are you more into skating on a recreational level? The Epic Skates Engage 3-Wheel are for you: they’re excellent for veteran-skaters who want to ride around the city reaching high speeds.
Review: Are you looking for intermediate inline skates that allow you to enjoy high speeds?
That’s not impossible to find: You can have it with the K2 Skate Women’s Vo2 90 Pro!
These skates have a frame of excellent quality, which will allow you to achieve a good balance and control during your skating.
Do you want to do activities both indoors and outdoors?
Don’t worry, with the ILQ-9 bearings with 90mm wheels that this pair has, you’ll be covered for both activities.
One of the best things:
These skates are very easy to put on and take off! Most importantly, their grip ensures a good fit from the moment you start skating until you finish your practice.
- One of the best rollerblades in terms of air-flow and ventilation.
- Adrenaline lover? This pair reach high speeds.
- Excellent for recreational purposes both indoors and outdoors.
- Brakes cannot be removed.
- Their high-quality is not free: they are expensive.
If you’re looking for a high quality rollerblade that is suitable both for fitness and fun, K2 Skate Women’s Vo2 90 Pro are your best choice!
Rollerblade Macroblade 84 ABT
Review: Ready to take your fitness to the next level?
The Rollerblade Macroblade 84 ABT are an excellent choice for training and casual skating.
In addition, you can feel safe at any time with the new brake technology offered by this pair: it ensures a quick stop with better control than other inline skates.
Their closing system is so efficient that it will prevent your feet from wiggling around while skating, and ensure stability in your ankles.
Their 84mm wheels give you the perfect combination of balance, control and speed. Perfect if you’re looking for more professional skates!
- The brake has a height adjustment system, which allows you to lower it as it becomes worn with continuous use.
- Excellent to improve your fitness while having fun.
- Their aluminum frame offers durability and strength.
- No size adjustment system on the boot.
- Wheels cannot be removed and replaced.
Are you looking for inline skates that allow you to exercise at the same time you use them for casual skating? Get the Rollerblade Macroblade 84 ABT – they offer you this and much more!
Review: If you are looking for a grip that can be modified according to the size of your feet, these rollerblades are for you!
The Roller Derby Women’s V-Tech 500 offer you the possibility to adjust the size with just the push of a button.
The boot has a high grip that allows you to have good ankle support and ensure your stability while skating. In addition, the closing system is easy to adjust, with no laces to tie!
They’re incredibly lightweight, allowing you to inline skate for long hours without too much effort or excessive overloads.
And the best?
It’s priced on the budget!
- The boot size can be adjusted, accommodating to women’s shoe sizes from 7 to 10.
- Brake is included.
- Easy to put on with a triple buckle closure system.
- Their 76mm wheels aren’t the best if you want to reach high speeds.
- The boot material is not very resistant to impacts suffered during the skating.
These skates are excellent for beginners: you’ll ensure a good hold of your feet with their size adjustment system.
Plus, the grip offered by their boot is incredible to keep you stable and in control – no fear of falls!
Things You Should Keep In Mind Before Buying Rollerblades
You’ve decided you’re going to start skating, and you’ve got your workout shorts or leggings ready to start practicing. But the most important thing is missing…
When you’re a beginner, buying your first pair of inline skates can be intimidating. The wide variety of options can be overwhelming…
Don’t panic! Here I’ll teach you everything you need to know before you venture to spend your hard-earned money:
The wheels are the part that will really make contact with the ground, as well as helping to propel you. It’s important that you know which ones to choose.
Those made of polyurethane are softer, more stable and durable than those made of plastic.
But that’s not all:
You need to define what you’re going to use the skates for, because that’s what the size of the wheel is going to depend on.
While smaller, they’re ideal for beginners – great if you’re just getting started! These will help you have better control and turn faster.
Looking to travel long distances?
Big wheels are your best choice! With them you can skate with minimum effort and reach high speeds.
Bearings are essential to control the speed of your wheels. They are the axle that surrounds each one of your wheels, and there are two for each wheel.
What you need to know:
The bearings are guided by the ABEC scale, which runs from 1 to 9. Logically, 1 is the lowest score while 9 is the highest.
If you are a professional, and need extremely high speeds – 9 is yours! But if you’re like me, you use your inline skates just for fun: use a 3 or a 4.
The frame is what keeps your wheels in place. It also allows you to transfer energy from your body to the wheels – and the floor!
And, here’s the deal:
The stiffer the frames, the less effort required to skate, because the energy transfer will be better.
The best frames are made of aluminum and carbon. Only consider plastic if you are a beginner!
I hope this article has helped you to make a decision among all the best rollerblades for women listed and researched by me!
Skates are great for improving your fitness and having fun. You don’t have to be a pro to enjoy skating! However, if you are not ready to take on skating, take it to the outdoors with some of the top trail running shoes that will keep you comfortable and safe.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of incredible tips and advice like these.