Here is a 7-Day Workout Plan with 5 exercise circuits and 2 rest day activities. Follow them in order or mix them up, but just do it. No excuses!
7-Day Workout Plan – Week 5
Anyone can do these workouts, whether this is your first time working out or you are coming back from taking a break or you already workout regularly. Most workouts use only your own bodyweight and some use dumbbells or resistance bands.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind for your workouts:
- You can click on each picture to view a larger version or print it.
- Some of the workouts in the 7-Day Workout Plan include a warm-up. When a workout does not include a warm-up, jog in place or do jumping jacks for a minute or two to get the blood flowing.
Get a free printable page of four 5-Minute Warm-Ups you can use to ensure you warm-up properly for your workouts. Click the button below to get your copy!
- At the end of each workout in the 7-Day Workout Plan take a few minutes to stretch. The best time to stretch is while your muscles are still warm, so don’t put it off. If you do it right after your workout you’re less likely to skip stretching that day. And if you incorporate foam rollers into your stretching routine and it’s like giving your muscles a mini-massage.
- Give it your all when you workout. Not 80%, not 90%, but give it a full 100% effort or more.
- Focus on doing each movement with proper form to prevent injury.
- Click How-To Guide for Exercises and Movements For Your Workouts for a reference of common exercises and movements.
- Not feeling it with today’s workout? There are plenty more workouts and on Emma and Rose to choose from, including more 7-Day Workout Plans.
- Be mindful of your breathing. Don’t hold your breath.
- If you need to take a break, try not to stop. Instead take a few seconds to move a little slower, but keep moving. Then pick the intensity right back up again.
- Follow each workout with healthy protein and healthy carbs to replenish depleted energy. Ideally you want to do this within 20 to 30 minutes after you workout. Go to Resources for a list of our favorite protein powders.
- It’s important to give your body time to recover. That’s why active rest days are included in this 7-Day Workout Plan, so make sure to take those active rest days. And the keyword is ACTIVE, which means doing something that raises your heart rate for 30 minutes on those rest days.
- Upbeat music helps keep you motivated, so go to Summer 2017 Workout Songs Playlist for tunes to help you crush your workouts!
- Have fun!
Don’t forget to click here to pin this post “7-Day Workout Plan – Week 5” to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
7-Day Workout Plan – Week 5
Stay motivated, you can get through this 7-Day Workout Plan! Now put on those sneakers and let’s do this!
Before starting this or any diet, exercise or fitness program please consult your physician or other qualified health or medical professional to determine if it is right for your needs. This information is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Any application of this or any other exercise routine set forth in this program is at the viewer’s discretion and sole risk. Read full Disclaimer.