GROUP CHALLENGE START DATE: MAY 1ST Join us in May for a group 30 Day Summer Body Challenge. Get access to a private online group on Facebook where you’ll find support and accountability, answers to your questions, and more. Space in the group is limited to only 30 women to ensure each challenger gets the support she needs. So grab your spot now!
Spring is here and summer’s not too far away. You know what that means. It’s time to start showing skin that’s been hidden for the past few months and try on shorts and tees again. If your clothes have become a little too tight, you’re going to want to hop onto the 30 Day Summer Body Challenge to help you get ready for the warmer weather.
30 Day Summer Body Challenge
What should I do to get ready for the summer?
In a nutshell, you want to get moving more again and start paying attention to what you eat. The 30 Day Summer Body Challenge will help you do just that. If you follow the plan, in 30 days you’ll feel healthier and those tight clothes should be easier to get into.
When should I start?
NOW is the best time to start the 30 Day Summer Body Challenge. If you start now, you’ll learn how to eat and exercise so that you can maintain your new body. And you can continue to practice those good habits well into the summer.
What is the 30 Day Summer Body Challenge?
The 30 Day Summer Body Challenge lays out a workout plan for you.
It comes with:
- Daily calorie burning and muscle toning exercises
- Checklist to keep track of your workouts
- Steps to take to start eating cleaner again
- Access to member only support group
Best of all, it’s FREE. Yes, you get the full 30 Day Summer Body Challenge without spending a cent!
How does it work?
You start off with a baseline set of exercises and over the course of thirty days, you’ll up the intensity of the workouts. And you’ll ramp up at a steady pace that allows you to get stronger. In addition, there are scheduled active rest days that will give your body a chance to rest and recover.
The workouts involve bodyweight movements and there is no equipment necessary. But if you want to up the intensity, you can hold dumbbells to add extra weight to your movements.
You’ll track your workouts with a handy checklist so that each day you can visually see that you’ve accomplished your goal to get moving more.
The challenge is more than just exercise. To further help you get into those summer clothes again, you’ll get tips on how to eat cleaner.
Don’t forget to click here to pin post “30 Day Summer Body Challenge” to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
What level of fitness should I be in?
Anyone can do the workouts in the Challenge, whether it’s your first time working out, you’re coming back from taking a break (winter hibernation is a real thing you know), or you already exercise regularly. And the majority of the workouts can be done in just 20 minutes or less.
Want a little more intensity? Do another round or two or three of the cardio portion.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind for your workouts:
- Start your workouts with a warm-up to get the blood flowing. Try jogging in place or do jumping jacks for a minute or two.
Get a free printable page of four 5-Minute Warm-Ups you can use to ensure you are properly warmed-up for your workouts.
- At the end of each workout take a few minutes to stretch. The best time to stretch is while your muscles are still warm, so don’t put it off. If you do it right after your workout you’re less likely to skip stretching that day. And if you incorporate foam rollers into your stretching routine and it’s like giving your muscles a mini-massage.
- Give it your all when you workout. Not 80%, not 90%. Give it a full 100% effort or more.
- Focus on doing each movement with proper form to prevent injury.
- Click How-To Guide for Exercises and Movements For Your Workouts for a reference of common exercises and movements.
- Not feeling it with today’s workout? Here are more workouts to choose from, including more 7-Day Workout Plans.
- Be mindful of your breathing. Don’t hold your breath.
- If you need to take a break, try not to stop. Instead take a few seconds to move a little slower, but keep moving. Then pick the intensity right back up again.
- Follow each workout with healthy protein and healthy carbs to replenish depleted energy. Ideally you want to do this within 20 to 30 minutes after you workout. Go to Fitness Resources for a list of our favorite protein powders.
- It’s important to give your body time to recover. Make sure to take those active rest days. The keyword is ACTIVE. Do something that raises your heart rate for 30 minutes on those rest days.
- Upbeat music helps keep you motivated, so go to Summer 2017 Workout Songs Playlist for tunes to help you crush your workouts!
- Have fun!
Stay motivated, you can get through this Challenge! Now go get your free download and let’s do this!
Click the button below to download your FREE copy of the 30 Day Summer Body Challenge.
Are you in?
If yes, let me hear a “Heck ya!” and if no, let me know what’s holding you back. Comment below. I’d love to know.